Our RSA team provides Responsible Service oversight to maintain our high patron & staff safety standards, allowing our bar, door & production teams to focus on setting the enthusiastic tone our patrons have come to expect. The RSA team works hand in hand with our Security team, by monitoring the crowd for RSA related issues, and reporting them to our RSA Manager, Operations Manager and/or Crowd Controllers.
- Identify Intoxicated & Problematic Patrons
- Report Instances to Management/Security
- Conduct RSA Assessments
- Utilise Digital Systems to Report Incidents
- Assist in the Operation of the Venues
- Unrestricted WA Approved Manager Card
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Experience in an RSA related position
- Be a Team Player
- Valid Australian Working Rights
Nice to have
- Bar Supervision/Management experience
- Experience in a Similar Position
What's great in the job?
- We are a fun, established & dynamic venue in the Heart of Northbridge with an enthusiastic regular client base.
- Seeing the direct benefits of your work keeping our patrons safe
- Flexible working hours, with above award rates
- Access to exclusive nightlife events
- Be a part of this fun, diverse team filled with amazing individuals, we have a lot of laughs and love the work we do.
Above award remuneration, frequent public holiday shifts available. Plus free RedBull, Juices & Softdrink while working.
All internal training provided, plus opportunities to up-skill into other departments/roles.
We love all equally.
We pride ourselves in being an all inclusive venue and we encourage all to apply.
Options to work multiple different sub-roles through out the night and your employment.