Our door team is the front face of our venue, setting the enthusiastic tone our patrons have come to expect. The team is currently seeking to add new members into the mix, assisting our patrons as the first touch of Customer Service, encouraging them into the venue and then assisting them with the entry process.
Customer service is challenging by nature, but don't get us wrong, we love doing it. You'll need to master multiple sub-roles meaning your never doing the same job for more than one night in a row. We expect our team to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have a One Team attitude, the ability to work well under pressure, and know how to leave a lasting impression on people.
- ScanTek Operator (Scanner)
- Door Sales (Till) Operator
- Cloak Room Operator
- VIP Door Host
- Passes & Street Marketing Team Member
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Experience (>1 year)
- Reliable & Punctual
- Be a Team Player
- Valid Australian work rights
Nice to have
- Front of House/Hospitality Experience
- Ticket Scanning Experience
- Fluent in a Second Language
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
What's great about the job?
- We are a fun, established & dynamic venue in the Heart of Northbridge with an enthusiastic regular client base.
- Great entry level position to kick start your nightlife career
- Flexible working hours, with above award rates
- Access to exclusive nightlife events
- Be a part of this fun, diverse team filled with amazing individuals, we have a lot of laughs and love the work we do.
Above award remuneration, frequent public holiday shifts available. Plus free RedBull, Juices & Softdrink while working.
All training provided, plus opportunities to up-skill into other departments/roles.
We love all equally.
We pride ourselves in being an all inclusive venue and we encourage all to apply.
Options to work multiple different sub-roles through out the night and your employment.